Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sher (R.I.P.) ;)

(as received today)

Hey GPA, and rest of the class :)

You have no idea how hard it was to get this e.mail address. I actually had to tell Justin that he had to give it to me because I had found a better and easier way of studying economics, and wanted to share it with the class. And he believed me. Haha what a loser!

Since you guys are mean and don’t want to call me, I thought that I would take matters into my own hands and send the class an email. Aren’t I considerate?

I just wanted to say, that, remember in the beginning, how bad I was at
economics. You know what made me “better” at it?Well.The tests! The endless amounts of tests, upon tests, upon tests upon tests. The sitting at home studying for them, and never going out on weekends cause
GPA had given us a test, or a redo, or made us prepare for orals. It really helped. And I think you should actually give the class more tests, so they get better and better. U can have a test on Monday, as a sort of, welcome back to school test. And then u can have a test on Friday, as a sort of, its weekend, but im not gonna let you off easy test. I think it’s a brilliant idea, and I think everyone else in the class agrees. Right guys?

Well, I think I told you before I left. There are only 4 other girls in my class here. And its- nice- to a certain extent. Every class is filled with
girl talk. Seriously, I never thought girls could talk SO MUCH about their periods. But I was proved wrong. It’s a common topic in econ class. My teacher here is English, and he is old, like you, but not as, um, bald. And he is the worst teacher ever! haha. He can’t teach for beans. I end up teaching him. And today, for the first time, we started Macro economics. A LITTLE behind. But not according to him. When I said that we had already started Macro when I came, he was like, WOW, you must have worked really hard in England. And then I told him, “ yea my teacher was Italian” and I think he understood.

Oh and another thing. I just wanted to confirm some rumours that I hear are circulating. Meghan and Kirsten are unfortunately NOT a lesbian couple. I have proof. Haha.But, and I don’t know if Justin has hold you guys this yet. But its true. Muzi did leave Kate, and run to Ian. Because she is in love with him. Its true, im happy to admit, its true!And, she even told me and Justin something secret about their relationship, in a private MSN conversation. But ill leave that story for Justin to tell. (its what she did last weekend remember, with the special guy) And thank goodness tom got caught by Ms.mcniff for jumping and hitting his head on the ceiling. Because if I had been there, that would have been me. Keep it up Tom.

And GPA, be fair on the two girls in our class. They can answer questions sometimes. But they’ll probably get them wrong. Because remember, after all, they are only girls.

Ok guys, and, yea, girls aswell I guess. I hope u enjoy the tests! Haha I haven’t had one test since I came here. And the parties. Oh man we don’t have any parties in econ here. I think ill take that up with my teacher. And gpa, don’t let Constantine get you your water anymore, cause he spits in it!

Haha. Il talk to u guys soon ..

-sher

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahah thanks Sher! :P

I'll dedicate hitting the cieling in your name

Anonymous said...

dude

those sun glasses r soo hott man. ur soo hott man

omg
i love u man

hahaha i bet everyones reading this nd wondering how gay we r. its funny

hi muzi

hi kate